We have partnered with the mobile operator Three to deliver their Reconnected initiative, designed to help you get online in a way that is cost-effective and that supports learning. If you are at least 16 years of age, a Cottsway resident and you do not have access to a Smart Phone because of financial reasons, or because you do not feel confident with using one; then you may be eligible to receive:
- A refurbished smart phone handset for free.
- A matching charger with a plug adapter included.
- A SIM card with 90 days free trial access to 3000 texts, 3000 minutes and 12GB of internet data per month with the Three network.
After the 90 days are up, you can keep the phone and you will be free to choose a plan and network that suits your needs and budget. If you do not feel very confident in using a smart phone then do not worry! We will help you make the most out of your device and we can offer support and advice throughout the 90 day trial. There are many ways you can benefit from owning a smart phone, such as:
- Search for jobs and opportunities online, build your CV and employability skills.
- Keep up with your favourite hobbies and try out new things.
- Connect with friends and family or join online communities.
- Use online services to save time and find out what’s happening in your community.
The only thing we ask for in return is your feedback during the first 90 days. You will be asked to carry out a few short surveys by Cottsway and Three, which will count towards an overall case study at the end of your trial period. This is so that Cottsway and Three can measure the success, as well as the social value of the project. No personal data will be shared without your consent.
If you are interested then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01993 890 000 for more information. You can also find some FAQ’s below: